Why You Should Updated Your Firefox to Firefox 3.6
Today i updated my Firefox 3.5 to 3.6. After test with facebook and other web. It is more faster (20% more faster than my old firefox) include faster start-up time.
What’s new in Firefox 3.6?
According to Mozilla:
* Available in more than 70 languages.
* Support for a new type of theme called Personas, which allow users to change Firefox’s appearance with a single click.
* Protection from out-of-date plugins to keep users safer as they browse.
* Open, native video can now be displayed full screen and supports poster frames.
* The ability for web developers to indicate that scripts should run asynchronously to speed up page load times.
* Continued support for downloadable web fonts using the new WOFF font format.
* Support for new CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events.
* Support for new DOM and HTML5 specifications including the Drag & Drop API and the File API, which allow for more interactive web pages.
* Changes to how third-party software can integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
The update is simply easy, just got to Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and download the installer.
After that just install the Firefox 3.6 through the installer. You don’t need to backup anythings because your old bookmarks,toolbar and plug-in will remain as usually after you update to 3.6.
So what you waiting for, just go and update NOW….:)
No comments yet.