RoboForm : The Pecfect Password Manager Software
Every account that you using in internet like email account, Blogger, WordPress, cPanel and etc. require a password and username. Most of people is using a “universal” password for all account. It is easy to remember and the bad news is – this is the most dangerous solution.
If you are internet marketer, then you need to deal with hundred (even thousand) of password – affiliate account, email, paypal, google adsense account, blog and many more.
There is a solution for above matter. The Roboform Pro. This is not a free version. You need to buy USD 34.90 for Pro version. But there is free version that you can try. you can download for here.
Below are some features that can help you in password management:
• AutoSave passwords in browser.
• AutoFill passwords to login form.
• Click Login button for you.
• Fill personal info into online forms.
• Save offline passwords & notes.
• Generate Secure Random Passwords.
• Encrypt passwords and personal data using AES, Blowfish, RC6, 3-DES or 1-DES algorithms.
• All personal info is stored on your computer only.
• Take RoboForm with you on USB disk for ultimate portability.
• Sync your passwords and notes to Palm or Pocket PC.
• Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
• More features: drill down for more.
• It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
• Works under Windows as an add-on to IE-based browsers.
• Works with Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox under Windows.
My two cents:
I just download and use the free version. But the free version is not enough features as Pro version. I maybe consider to buy the Pro version in future. 🙂
No comments yet.