Every account that you using in internet like email account, Blogger, WordPress, cPanel and etc. require a password and username. Most of people is using a “universal” password for all account. It is easy to remember and the bad news is – this is the most dangerous solution.
If you are internet marketer, then you need to deal with hundred (even thousand) of password – affiliate account, email, paypal, google adsense account, blog and many more.
Below are some features that can help you in password management:
• AutoSave passwords in browser.
• AutoFill passwords to login form.
• Click Login button for you.
• Fill personal info into online forms.
• Save offline passwords & notes.
• Generate Secure Random Passwords.
• Encrypt passwords and personal data using AES, Blowfish, RC6, 3-DES or 1-DES algorithms.
• All personal info is stored on your computer only.
• Take RoboForm with you on USB disk for ultimate portability.
• Sync your passwords and notes to Palm or Pocket PC.
• Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
• More features: drill down for more.
• It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
• Works under Windows as an add-on to IE-based browsers.
• Works with Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox under Windows.
My two cents:
I just download and use the free version. But the free version is not enough features as Pro version. I maybe consider to buy the Pro version in future. 🙂