Adventure + Family + Action + A lot of Humors = How To Train Your Dragon, that what can i said to Dreamwork SKG‘s new animation.
Here the animation summary:
This action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe’s longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup’s world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Overall, this animation is 9/10.
What i like this movie:
1) Storyline – Dreamwork SKG Animation which brought you “Shrek,” “Madagascar” and “Kung Fu Panda” done very good job in storyline. I love all animation that created by Dreamwork because each animation has each own unique story and will blow your away.
2) Humors – A lot of humors that will make you laugh from the beginner until end. A kid (6-8 year old) which sits besides me laugh all night.
3) Action – A lot of flying and fighting action especially at the end. Fighting with very big bad dragon.
4) Moral Value – Father love son. People love animal (Dragon).
What i dislike this movie:
1) There is actually got 3D version but my local cinema don’t has 3D version.
This is actually very good animation, not for children only but adult like us will also enjoy it very much.